Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™
What is Amniotic Fluid (AF)?
Amniotic Fluid is acellular and contains a rich mixture of collagens, cytokines, elastins and growth factors that creates an extra-cellular matrix which supports healing and has the potential to reduce scarring and inflammation. AF is filled with growth factors which assist the body in tissue repair, reducing pain and inflammation and contributing to the regeneration and reconstruction of injured tissue.
What benefits does Stem Cell Recruitment® Injections offer?
- Powerful Treatment: Helps to relieve pain associated with joints, soft tissue and spinal injuries.
- Convenient & Painless: 15-minute in office, single injection.
- All Natural & Drug-free: Contains a large concentration of Growth Factors, including bFGF “Basic fibroblast growth factor”—this is a signaling protein encoded by a gene that assists in cell growth and maturation, and tissue repair
- Quick & Reduced Recovery Time: Return to everyday, low impact activities.
- Safe, Non-steroidal Alternative to Surgery: Helps recruit your body’s stem cells and healing components to reconstruct and regenerate the injured tissue that is causing pain.
- Spinal injuries: neck pain, mid or lower back pain, sacroiliac joints
- Joint Injuries: knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, fingers and toes
- Soft tissue injuries: plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff syndrome
How does amniotic fluid injections work?
Amniotic Fluid takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. With an amniotic fluid injection, your physician injects the amniotic fluid from donated amniotic tissue into your body. The amniotic fluid limits the expression of inflammatory cytokines and contains large amounts of hyaluronic acid that entrap inflammatory cells. Amniotic fluid goes far beyond the benefits of standard “injection therapy.”
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, amniotic fluid helps modulate healing by promoting reconstruction rather than scar tissue formation. The growth factors in the amniotic fluid may recruit your body’s own stem cells, directly mitigating the repair and regeneration of healthy tissue. Additionally, amniotic fluid injections contain hyaluronic acid, helping to lubricate joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility.
Are amniotic fluid injections covered by insurance?
Yes, amniotic fluid injections are covered by insurances. Consult your physician to see if you are covered.
Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® Disclaimer
Stem Cell Recruitment® (SCR), Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® (SCRT), Stem Cell Recruitment Facial®, DermaFlo™, OrthoFactor™ and Vivaderm™ are trademarks of Russell Health, Inc. The treatments described on this marketing are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. SCR, SCRT, SCR Facial and Vivaderm™ attempt to utilize acellular, minimally manipulated tissue allografts and are comprised of tissue allograft components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue. SCRT products are classified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Human Cell, Tissue and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P) that are registered solely under the Public Health Service (PHS) Act. FDA recognizes that human tissue was designed, or evolved, to perform certain functions in the human body with exquisite safety and effectiveness. As an HCT/P regulated solely under the PHS Act, Russell Health’s SCRT products are exempt from FDA pre-market review, clearance, and approval from FDA. Please consult your doctor to see if a tissue allograft injection is right for you. No medical advice has been offered herein. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary.
Contact Us Today
to learn more about our Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™
complete this form and a member of our team will contact you shortly